The office manager at a dental office is often your first point of contact, whether it is on the phone or when you walk through the door. OFD hopes to make your first impression a positive one by having a team that makes you feel comfortable, welcome and heard. Get to know a little more about our office manager, Shannon, below!
1. Shannon was born in Terrell but grew up in Wills Point. She and her husband still live there!
2. She has been married to her husband, Brandon, for five years.
3. They own a boat/jet skis and love being at the lake and fishing!
4. She got her Dental Assisting license from Collin County Community College in 2006.
5. She played a lot of sports growing up and even got a volleyball scholarship!
BONUS FACT: Shannon loves dogs. She is a big advocate for rescue pups and has a few of her own!
What is the most important thing about a dental team to you!?